These splendid waterfalls of more than one hundred meters in height constitute one of the most remarkable natural attractions of the Moroccan Atlas. They allow Oued Ouzoud, a mountain stream, abundant in all seasons, to join the canyon El Abid wadi a kilometer away.
A path leads, among the olive trees, to the foot of the waterfall. This trail offers points of view closer and closer to the falls. We can descend to the bottom of the depression, where the torrent rushes in a deafening noise.
From the top of the fall, the view of the chasm is impressive. At the edge of the falls, several small wheat mills installed in narrow huts still work.
In the foliage bordering the waterfalls, the visitor will sometimes have the chance to see free monkeys.
You can have lunch in one of the local cafes serving delicious tajines next to the stream while admiring the view of the waterfalls. Before heading back to Marrakech in the afternoon.
- Private Transportation.
- Comfortable and air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up from your Hotel/Riad or Airport.
- Drop off at your Hotel/Riad or Airport.
- English speaking guide/driver.
- Fuel for the entire travel desert package.
- All-night accommodations.
- Camel trekking in Erg Chigaga dunes.
- Sandboarding in Erg Chigaga dunes.
- Free stops when you want.
- Soft Drink available for purchase.
- Lunch depends on location.