Leaving the noisy ‘Red City’ to spend a full day with locals and discover the hidden villages of the high atlas with professional mountain guide, you will travel through the amazing beautiful landscapes of the high atlas mountains, first we will head to Lac of Lalla takerkoust at 45 KM from Marrakech, after stops for photos we will continue driving via the green lands of plteau kik until we reach the beautiful view of the villages of Zie, where we will stop for a breathtaking photos, then continue strolling the hidden berber villages to reach the villages of Asni in the High Atlas Mountains, the little town of Asni which is a buzz of activity as local Berbers play to sell their produce and goods (Saturday is market day – a particularly interesting day to visit).
At this village you will start an adventure on camels through the apple fields and the rivers of Asni before meeting again your driver guide and continue your explorative journey towards Imlil Valley.
Once in Imlil, you will meet your local mountain guide who will lead you in a guided hiking and walking tour to explore the hidden berber villages and visit the Kasbah Toubkal one the wonders of the area or ride mules to explore the surroundings of High atlas and the foothills of Toubkal massif.
After this guided hiking and walking tour in imlil valley, you will enjoy a traditional lunch in a local restaurant or at the Kasbah Toubkal.
Return to Marrakech in the afternoon.
- Private Transportation.
- Comfortable and air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up from your Hotel/Riad or Airport.
- Drop off at your Hotel/Riad or Airport.
- English speaking guide/driver.
- Fuel for the entire travel desert package.
- All-night accommodations.
- Camel trekking in Erg Chigaga dunes.
- Sandboarding in Erg Chigaga dunes.
- Free stops when you want.
- Soft Drink available for purchase.
- Lunch depends on location.